National Center for Healthcare Leadership|
1700 W. Van Buren
Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 563-6630
Fax: (312) 563-6631
The 2016-2017 NAFCAS second application cycle is now closed.
NAFCAS will re-open for the 2017-2018 application cycle in June 2017. At that time, applicants will be able to begin their applications by visiting this link.
The National Council on Administrative Fellowships (NCAF) is offering a centralized application service to simplify the application process for fellowship applicants and administrative fellowship sites. The cost for applicants will be $32 per application.
NAFCAS will allow NCAF administrative fellowship sites to collect and manage applications more easily, while providing a simplified and streamlined application process for applicants. The platform also will allow NCAF to readily compile aggregate data for benchmarking purposes.
BENEFITS TO APPLICANTS
- Helps applicants identify NCAF fellowship sites using an organized, searchable directory
- Delivers an intuitive online application experience with comprehensive instructions, checklists and dedicated customer support services
- Enables applicants to apply to multiple administrative fellowship sites using a single online service to record personal information and academic history, and to request and track recommendation letters
- Requires only one request for official transcripts be submitted to NAFCAS
- Tracks site-specific application requirements and information requests in one online location, offering applicants real-time status updates on all application materials
- Allows applicants to check the status of their applications from a computer or mobile device
| | Download the NAFCAS Informational Document and FAQs