National Center for Healthcare Leadership|
1700 W. Van Buren
Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 563-6630
Fax: (312) 563-6631
NATIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE FELLOWSHIP CENTRALIZED APPLICATION SERVICE (NAFCAS)
The National Council on Administrative Fellowships (NCAF) offers a centralized application service to simplify the application process for fellowship applicants and administrative fellowship sites.
NAFCAS allows NCAF administrative fellowship sites to collect and manage applications more easily, while providing a simplified and streamlined application process for applicants. The platform also allows NCAF to readily compile aggregate data for benchmarking purposes.
| | Download the NAFCAS Overview & FAQs Sheet
ADMINISTRATIVE FELLOWSHIP APPLICANTS
NAFCAS will open for a second-round application cycle.
The second-round application cycle will be open from November 28, 2017-January 31, 2018 with a limited pool of fellowship sites.
During the second-round application cycle, begin your administrative fellowship application on the centralized application service using this link. Please note, the application deadlines for these sites will vary.
To download a guide for the NAFCAS application process, please click here.
To learn more about available opportunities, visit the searchable, public-facing NCAF fellowship site directory here.
For NAFCAS questions, please contact customer service at (857) 304-2094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allows applicants to search, select, and review over 70 fellowship sites from across the country using one centralized service
- Delivers an intuitive online application experience with comprehensive instructions, checklists, and dedicated customer support services
- Enables applicants to apply to multiple administrative fellowship sites using a single centralized service to record personal information, academic history, and to request and track recommendation letters
- Allows applicants to readily check the status of their applications from a computer or mobile device
ADMINISTRATIVE FELLOWSHIP SITES
Post your fellowship application using NAFCAS.
Want to post your fellowship application during the second-round application cycle using NAFCAS? Become an NCAF member today using this link.
Fellowship Site Benefits:
- Offers exposure to a broader national spectrum of applicants
- Provides the ability to configure a uniquely branded home page and
site-specific application requirements, such as custom questions,
personal statements, essays, and resumes
- Provides secure, online access to real-time, rich applicant data
including GPAs, schools attended, degrees received, and
- Allows for efficient ranking and scoring of applicants based on
- Permits sites to maintain unique review processes with tools for
coordinating the evaluation of applications and scheduling of
- Includes robust data analytics and customizable queries and reporting
for better applicant decisions