National Center for Healthcare Leadership|
1700 W. Van Buren
Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 563-6630
Fax: (312) 563-6631
The National Council on Administrative Fellowships (NCAF) offers a centralized application service to simplify the application process for fellowship applicants and administrative fellowship sites.
NAFCAS allows NCAF administrative fellowship sites to collect and manage applications more easily while providing a simplified and streamlined application process for applicants. The platform also allows NCAF to readily compile aggregate data for benchmarking purposes.
The NAFCAS 2018-2019 application cycle will launch June 12th!
Starting June 12, applicants can create a username and begin their administrative fellowship application on the centralized application service using this link. Please note that the application deadline is October 1, 2018.
To download a guide for the NAFCAS application process, please click here.
To learn more about available opportunities, visit the searchable, public-facing NCAF fellowship site directory here.
Benefits to Applicants:
For NAFCAS questions, please contact customer service at (857) 304-2094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allows applicants to search, select, and review over 70 fellowship sites from across the country using one centralized service
- Delivers an intuitive online application experience with comprehensive instructions, checklists, and dedicated customer support services
- Enables applicants to apply to multiple administrative fellowship sites using a single centralized service to record personal information, academic history, and to request and track recommendation letters
- Allows applicants to readily check the status of their applications from a computer or mobile device
Post your fellowship application using NAFCAS!
Want to accept fellowship applications using the centralized application service? Become an NCAF member today using this link.
Benefits to Fellowship Sites:
- Offers exposure to a broader national spectrum of applicants
- Provides the ability to configure a uniquely branded home page and
site-specific application requirements, such as custom questions,
personal statements, essays, and resumes
- Provides secure, online access to real-time, rich applicant data
including GPAs, schools attended, degrees received, and
- Allows for efficient ranking and scoring of applicants based on
- Permits sites to maintain unique review processes with tools for
coordinating the evaluation of applications and scheduling of
- Includes robust data analytics and customizable queries and reporting
for better applicant decisions